Message Filtering Extention Not Working (Site/Fmwk Approval: denied)

Hi, there. I hope I can find a solution here.

I'm making a sms filtering app which apple provides us in a template. And I'm going to use a the server for filtering.

So, as mentioned in the link, https://developer.apple.com/documentation/sms_and_call_reporting/sms_and_mms_message_filtering/creating_a_message_filter_app_extension

I did all those required, but as I tested the app I found that it was not working and found out that there wasn't any request from the app to the server.

So I check the sysdiagnose - swutil_show.txt file, and this is what I got,

Service: messagefilter App ID: <MyApp> App Version: 1.0 App PI: <LSPersistentIdentifier 0xd5681a0e0> { v = 0, t = 0x8, u = 0x840, db = 91BDA97A-5780-4A70-B971-BC7C7DAA63B8, {length = 8, bytes = 0x4008000000000000} } Domain: <MyDomain> User Approval: unspecified Site/Fmwk Approval: denied Flags: developer Last Checked: 2024-01-06 08:06:47 +0000 Next Check: 2024-01-11 07:41:14 +0000

As you can see, I got denied in Site/Fmwk Approval. I think that means, they got the aasa file right, but the content was inappropriate. That's what I guess right now.

This is my aasa file { "messagefilter": { "apps": ["(TEAMID).(APP BUNDLE ID)", "(TEAMID).(EXTENSION BUNDLE ID"] } }

I think there is nothing wrong. I tried the search and use GPT but, there is no solution left so I posted here.

I also tried "sudo swcutil verify" on terminal and the result was "pattern matched".

If you have any tips or insights, please help this poor guy. Thanks.