Can we use voiceOver (speak out) and voice control (voice command) when user turned OFF both voiceOver and voice control in settings > accessibility? .

I am working on an iOS app which has voiceOver (speak out) and voice control (voice command) features. Currently this is working fine when uses turned ON both voiceOver and voice control in settings > accessibility.

Now, the client asked me, do same functionality even both voiceOver and voice control turned OFF in settings.

Please suggest me will apple approve this if I use third parties library code to work voiceOver and voice control? If Apple has no issue, then please tell me some good library names.

Many thanks.

You don't control it. The user controls it via Accessibility features.

Is there any way by which we can implement voiceOver (speak out) and voice control (voice command) for example using some third-party libraries, in case Accessibility OFF in settings?

There is no way to operate accessibility features like VoiceOver or Voice Control without turning them on in settings. Some features like Siri, Shortcuts, or the Accessibility Shortcut can help people quickly toggle these settings on or off, but the backing preference is always used for these features.

If you'd like, you may share more details about your use case and why this doesn't work for you either here or in a feedback form that you can fill out on this website: https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/

Can we use voiceOver (speak out) and voice control (voice command) when user turned OFF both voiceOver and voice control in settings > accessibility? .

Q