iOS 17.2 Simulator Error Xcode

Hello i downloaded Xcode from the AppStore and when i try to run the Simulator, there's a message saying to GET iOS17.2 to run the Simulator, then i click on GET and when the download is ended i get this error always (See image attached)

FAILED - REGISTERING SIMULATOR RUNTIME WITH CORESIMULATOR FAILED

How can i solve this?

Many thanks for your time

Replies

I was having the same problem with Xcode 15 betas on an M1MacMini with Ventura betas. For me it seems to have been a space problem: Developer files on the main HD kept ballooning to over 60GB on an already constrained machine. When I moved Xcode to an external USB-C SSD and set Locations in Xcode Settings to that drive - the download and registration worked fine, plus there's more free space for other uses.

Did you find any solution to this? I'm also facing same issue. XCode says to get iOS 17.2 even though it's already installed. I'm using XCode 15.1 and 15.2 Beta. There's no space issue in my MacBook.

Also currently there. This is really annoying and is slowing down my workflow a lot this morning. Came back from a 2 week vacation this morning only to find that xCode is not wanting to start the ReactNative App locally anymore without this download. Everything was working 2 weeks ago. New Year - Same Problems :)

This is still an issue (5/2/24). MacBook Pro running Ventura 13.6.6 and XCode 15.1 beta 3. Constantly says iOS 17.2 Not Installed. Sometimes rebooting works. Today rebooting is not working.