Very annoying warnings using XCode and SwiftUI

I recently changed my old ancient MacBookPro for a MBAir 15" M2., mainly to upgrade Xcode and Swift to SwiftUI. But using Xcode 15.1, trying to update the preview, or trying to run the code I get bombarded by these warnings: managedappdistributiond unexpectedly quit findmylocated unexpectedly quit aegirposter unexpectedly quit.

The warnings are so frequent that it stops me programming. Mind, I'm not a professional programmer, rather a very driven amateur, but I don't think this this is what is meant by offering a great API.

Can someone please help me get rid off all this irritating stuff.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of SilkSound Down vote post of SilkSound
1.2k views

Replies

Experiencing the same

🤬Same here. I've been getting these errors since Xcode 15. It's very frequent and absolutely maddening.

I've reinstalled Xcode, updated to betas, rebooted, clean build, upgraded to a new MacBook pro... same crashes no matter what.

Hello everyone! I'm also experiencing the same issue with Xcode 15.1. I'm currently using a MacBook Pro 14-inch (2023) with an Apple M2 Max CPU and the latest version of macOS (14.2.1). Deleting Xcode's derived data doesn't work either!

I am in the same situation. XCode 14 was more stable. I think we have to wait an update :-( Happy new year :-)

Same here on Xcode 15.1 (15C65) on MBP 16" M2 Max running Sonoma 14.2.1

I needed to rollback to Xcode 15.0.1 to avoid the horrible popup party.

I'm having the same problem.

Sonoma 14.2.1, XCode Version 15.1

I love Apple - release a half finished product, ignore users and developers, don't test, don't fix bugs. Amazing!

same problem here - very frustrating. Came after I upgraded Xcode from 15.0.1

uninstall and reinstall did not work, tried downgrading to 15.0.1 again but that also gives the errors

on Macbook M1 Pro, Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)

Same problem here,

Still not fixed with Xcode 15.2 :(

Same here with Xcode 15.2 - super frustrating!

I'm seeing the same issue on:

Model: MacBookPro16,1, BootROM 2020.80.5.0.1 (iBridge: 21.16.3047.5.1,0), 8 processors, 8-Core Intel Core i9, 2.4 GHz, 64 GB, SMC Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Built-In Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500M, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M, PCIe, 8 GB

macOS Sonoma - Version 14.3 Beta (23D5051b)

XCode - Version 15.1 (15C65)

Simulator - Version 15.1 (1019)

• SimulatorKit 937
  • CoreSimulator 944.4

Find a solution, but this will require some adjustments, such as creating shared folders between two administrator users, hyperlinks, email accounts to add, applications when starting macOS, etc... It took me over 1 hour to configure.

1. Create a new administrator user in macOS.
  2. Click on Xcode. that this will be reinstall.
  3. Open your developer file.
  4. Keep the faulty account until you consider that it is no longer necessary.

I continue to always research the problem before I delete my admin user. Good luck :-)

• "Create a new administrator user in macOS."

Interesting! I'm having these issues on a new Mac migrated from another Mac

Add a Comment

Same here. I just move the crash reports to another screen for now. Still frustrating.

Same issue, Apple M2 Pro, Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71), Xcode Version 15.2 (15C500b)

Using Xcode 15.2 and I've found in Console log app some more log info about the crashes: "ManagedAppDistributionDaemon/Main.swift:38: Fatal error: Unable to obtain device information" Also there are LOTS of crashes logged.