Failed to codesign since macOS Sonoma

Hi, after many hours looking for a solution I hope to find one here :) I am creating an ios application using flutter. Since updating my macbook to MacOs Sonoma it is impossible for me to launch an archive of the application on Xcode (the error below is displayed). By searching I thought I understood that it could come from Icloud but even if I put my App in the Application folder, I got this error. I can launch my application on Simulator but not on a physical phone either.

error: Target release_unpack_ios failed: Exception: Failed to codesign /Users/etiennemary/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Runner-hcgaysxersoeaugykishvsewlgps/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Runner/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/Flutter.framework/Flutter with identity ...... /Users/etiennemary/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Runner-hcgaysxersoeaugykishvsewlgps/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Runner/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/Flutter.framework/Flutter: replacing existing signature Warning: unable to build chain to self-signed root for signer "Apple Development: Etienne Mary (. )" /Users/etiennemary/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Runner-hcgaysxersoeaugykishvsewlgps/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Runner/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/Flutter.framework/Flutter: errSecInternalComponent Failed to package /Applications/aa/evento.

I have general advice about this in Resolving errSecInternalComponent errors during code signing.

In your case I recommend that you start by creating a new test project from one of Xcode’s built-in templates. Enable automatic code signing on that and then try to run it on your device. If that works, you know that your code signing is set up correctly in general, and the issue is tied to the way that your main project is configured.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Failed to codesign since macOS Sonoma

Q