[iOS 16.4 & iOS 17.1.1] Deeplink does not redirect into app

Hi support team,

We have implemented Deeplinks in our app before. But when I tap the universal link from a browser (in iOS 16.4 & iOS 17.1.1), it doesn't work, it directly opens the page on a browser. I tested it on iOS 16.2 & iOS 17.0, it is working fine, it was able to open the app. Do you have any idea why it is not working on iOS 16.4 & iOS 17.1.1 (latest OS) but it is working on other OS versions? Can you please guide me on how to fix this issue. Thanks.

can you us know the release Xcode version?

Hi Team,

I'm also facing the similar issue. As previously, deep-linking worked smoothly, but currently, it's working in some versions and not in some.

For ex -

• 16.0 - Working
  • 16.4.1 - Working
  • 16.7 - Not Working
  • 17.0.3 - Not Working
  • 17.1.1 - Not Working

Can you please guide us, how to fix that issue.

Thanks.

Hi Team, I'm also facing the similar issue. As previously, deep-linking worked smoothly, but currently, it's working in some versions and not in some. For ex - 16.0 - Working 16.4.1 - Working 16.7 - Not Working 17.0.3 - Not Working 17.1.1 - Not Working Can you please guide us, how to fix that issue. Thanks.

aslo same issue

16.3.1 working 17.1.1 not working

how to fix, thanks.

Hello Team

Any update on this issue?

Sincerely

Same issue here.

Same on our side, Universal Links (https) do not work on any iOS version after 16.4. This is clearly affecting a lot of apps, can someone from Apple please give this some attention? There's more than one thread open about it.

While the issue is still present. We've found that by long tapping a link that's supposed to open in app and selecting "open in APP_NAME" fixes the issue. If "open in APP_NAME" doesn't appear, copying and pasting the url in a note, letting it parse it as a link and then long tapping it makes it appear. Far from optimal, but it works.

Does anyone have a solutions for these issues?

My AppDelegate was not receiving deeplinks either but I found that you can do:

view
 .onOpenURL { url in
    print(url)
}

This worked for me.

XCode 15.2 & iOS 17.4 on iPhone 15

[iOS 16.4 & iOS 17.1.1] Deeplink does not redirect into app

Q