Xcode version 15.0.1 app submission issue

Getting error: New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 11 or later, iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS SDKs. Apps built with beta versions aren’t allowed.

Answered by Developer Program Support in 771113022

Hello, thank you for these reports. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues with this specific build of Xcode, please contact Apple Developer Support.

We're seeing this also.

I just received this message today too.

Having same issue, opened ticket with to hopefully expedite.

Same issue as well.

Same problem, Xcode 15.0.1

Same issue here

Same issue here.

Same problem here. Yesterday it did work just fine. Strangely, this also applies to beta releases so I can't even submit an App via TestFlight.

I just ran into this issue and don't see any other mention of it at all, just on this forum

same here

Same issue here.

Same for me!

same as well

me too

same.

me too

me too.

Same issue for >8 hours now. I did use a previous version of Xcode 15 beta to try out the new features with the project a few weeks ago, but currently I'm using Xcode 15.0.1 GM version.

Still a problem. Anybody got ideas how to solve it?

+1

Did you mean Xcode 15.1.0? I have the same problem. Downgraded to 15.0 and that works

have the same issue. I downloaded 15.0 again, that is working

Same here, must be a new Xcode dropping ...

Jesus how is this possible?

Have this too, I hope Apple can fix this server-side and whitelist Xcode 15.0.1 being a production version. I downloaded it directly from developer.apple.com, not from the App Store app.

Xcode version 15.0.1 app submission issue

Q