iMessage Stickers too big for phone screen

My sticker pack is in the App Store. I've been playing with it and most of it works great. When you tap and send my stickers most of them display small-which is how I think I set up the file. However, some of them display too big and get cut off. I made them all the same size and uploaded them all at the same time into Xcode. Is there any reason this would be happening?

I just barely got them in the App Store and haven't even started marketing them yet. Hoping to solve this before I really get the out there in case I need to make an updated version.

Thanks for your help!

Replies

What was the dimension size of your stickers? They should all be the same. There's a recommended size for small, regular and large. You wouldn't want to mix in different sizes. Kinda thinking you might have.

• Hello, I know this question is a few years old now, but I am having a similar issue where all of my stickers are small after xcode13. I’ve tried exporting the PNG format in different ways, and I’ve also tried on multiple real devices and simulators.

were you able to resolve this problem? And if so could you explain to me what the issue was and how to correct it?

thanks!

Add a Comment