Unable to test universal links on device/simulator iOS16/17 Xcode 15

Hi!

I've been hitting a wall trying to test universal links on the iOS Simulator and/or a real device. I'm using expo EAS dev builds. I'm fairly confident the AASA file config and hosting is done correctly. I have tried both the ?mode=developer and standard.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get past the following error picked up from swcd process in the console app:

Error getting enterprise-managed associated domains data. If this device is not enterprise-managed, this is normal: Error Domain=SWCErrorDomain Code=1701 "Failed to get associated domain data from ManagedConfiguration framework." UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=Failed to get associated domain data from ManagedConfiguration framework., Line=298, Function=-[SWCEnterpriseContext(CPMCInterop) _loadEnterpriseData]}

This is the same on both the simulator and a device - built using the appropriate EAS build config and Xcode 15. This is on an iOS17 iPhone 15 Simulator, and iOS16 iPhone 11 device with developer mode 'On' in settings (even though swcd logs say otherwise for some reason- Developer mode enabled: No)

Am I missing a setting on the simulator/device or something else? I did see mentions of an Associated Domains Developer setting, but I'm unable to find this on the device/simulator iOS16/17. Would appreciate any help on this!

The documentation here is seriously lacking. Not even being able to find the universal links section in the Settings -> Developer section is frustrating. It's like they've sidestepped the forever problem of updating documentation when new changes are made by simply not having documentation

Unable to test universal links on device/simulator iOS16/17 Xcode 15

Q