Massive Apple Watch Battery Drain

Has someone else already noticed a massive battery drain under the stable version of WatchOS 10? Normally I had about two full days of battery life on my Watch SE2. And now I barely got one day of battery life. Hopefully a fix is rolled out soon.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Calvin03 Down vote post of Calvin03
  • On your Apple Watch Settings, do you have WidgetKit Developer Mode enabled? Switching it off might help. I also noticed battery issues, it was worse in beta cycles, now with the RC it's better but not as good as watchOS 9. I have to keep this toggle on, I have hoped turning it off would help.

Add a Comment

Replies

Same here, I installed WatchOS 10 yesterday during the day and it was already draining the battery on my Watch 5. This morning I started at 100% but now 2hrs later, I only have about 62% left. That is about 20% battery drain per hour! With WatchOS 9, I could go with my watch till 9 pm. with about 25% battery left. At this draining rate, I will just reach 1 pm instead of the usual 9 pm.

Same! My watch is draining energy way faster that before and needs to be charged multiple times a day, its crazy.