iOS 17 - default notification tone

iOS 17, the default notification tone is changed to - rebound instead of tri-tone. And now, it is too quite. Also, it can't be changed or replaced. Is it possible that it will be replaced/fixed ????

yes fr, i really really hate this Rebound sound. The og sound was wayyyyyyyyyy better. This new update keep making me think that a call has ended but when i checked my phone it's actually a notification sound. Please let us change our notification sound to our preferences, this sucks.

This update is a nightmare! I have missed several expensive parcel deliveries due to not hearing the bloody doorbell! This was already an issue due to Google not allowing us to change the doorbell sound on the iPhone but now Apple have changed the default notification I cannot hear it at al!

It’s already added in beta, so soon it will be available

I even registered as a user just to complain about this - I own an iphone but it might be the last one I buy exactly because of issues like this. Apple has NO respect for its users - who by the way spend thousands of pounds on something is clearly not worth the money. Changing our ringtones according to their preferences is at the very minimum insane!! You can give us more options, not change the ones we already set. I now have to waste my time changing back the notifications sounds, the ringtone, the alarm - has no one at Apple understood what an awful idea this was?!!? If the idea is that we BUY those rings then you're really losing it.

iOS 17 - default notification tone

Q