base::SequencedTaskRunnerHandle::Get crash on macOS while calling NSAccessibilityGetObjectValueForAttribute

Hello all, I have an application which retrieves URL from browser using accessibility. From time to time I am having this crash and I don't know the reason for it. Could you please help me? This is the stacktrace:

It is happening on MacOS 13.5 and it happens on an application built for x86_64 and arm64

Replies

Please take a few minutes to submit your crash log and additional device diagnostics using the Feedback Assistant tool, lined here https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/

This is the best way to get your crash in our bug tracking system and over to the right people to take a look at the issue. Once you've done that, feel free to reply here with your Feedback ID. Thanks!

I have created the feedback assistant ticket: This is the reference: Raul Sanchez Sep 11, 2023 at 12:28 PM – FB13151229

• Hello, just checking in, it looks like the team tried to follow up with you on additional information. If you could check the Feedback portal and follow up if you are still encountering this crash?

Add a Comment