cannot install CreatingAnAudioDeviceDriver app on ipados 17! Failed to verify code signature of /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.yOSaDQ/extracted/SimpleAudio.app/SystemExtensions/com.xreal.nrsdk.driver.demo.Driver.d

Failed to verify code signature of /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.yOSaDQ/extracted/SimpleAudio.app/SystemExtensions/com.xreal.nrsdk.driver.demo.Driver.dext : 0xe8008015 (A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found.) Verify that the Developer App certificate for your account is trusted on your device. Open Settings on the device and navigate to General -> VPN & Device Management, then select your Developer App certificate to trust it.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of pxhero Down vote post of pxhero

Replies

When I try to run the audiodriverkit demo as described on https://developer.apple.com/documentation/audiodriverkit/creating_an_audio_device_driver.

I use manual manage signing , get above error..

I try to use Automatically manage signing, I got the same error :

Failed to verify code signature of /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.wlmqW0/extracted/SimpleAudio.app/SystemExtensions/com.example.apple-samplecode.SimpleAudio4D524VJZX3.Driver.dext : 0xe8008015 (A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found.) Verify that the Developer App certificate for your account is trusted on your device. Open Settings on the device and navigate to General -> VPN & Device Management, then select your Developer App certificate to trust it.

Same issue error is happening to me. Any solutions you found yet?