"There is no information for In-App Purchases" 21107

Hi,

I'm working on moving an app's in-app purchases from Store Kit to StoreKit2 and whilst running in TestFlight I'm getting a "There is no information for In-App Purchases" error every two out of three purchase attempts.

The third attempt usually throws up a "You've already purchased this" dialog and finishes purchasing the subscription within my app.

From what I can see, I'm not getting this back as an error from a call to anything, the error is being displayed by the OS.

I'm not sure if it's something in my code, something in my product setups which is causing it, or something-else.

Any help would be useful, I don't want o push out the update if the in-app purchases aren't working.

Cheers,

Rich

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Rich_UK Down vote post of Rich_UK
2.9k views

Replies

Hey Rich, thank you for reaching out. Based on the timing of your post I looked up your error and found your requests. Looking at your user, it looks like you have quite a large history with this account. Could you please try either clearing your purchase history or testing with a separate Sandbox account? If these don't resolve your issues, please file a ticket in Feedback Assistant (https://feedbackassistant.apple.com) and post the FB number here.

Thanks for getting back to me so quick.

I tried both clearing the purchase history and using a new Sandbox account over the weekend but the error is still occurring, so I created feedbag ticket FB12884381.

• Hi Rich,

Do you have news on your ticket ?

Thanks in advance.

Add a Comment

I am having same issue past 2 years still no fixes from apple

just started seeing this errr this week

It's an issue on Apple's server. It was working as expected albeit slower than usual this morning. Then it stopped working a few hours ago. I have already received an email from a customer having the same issue with a solid app that was updated over 100 times on the App Store. The same issue occured briefly 2 weeks ago but was resolved within half a day.

The same situation! I am using old Store Kit and didn't do migration. Just "There is no information available for in-app..." 21107

I am seeing this error all the time now when trying to test purchases on the sandbox. I'm using StoreKit 1. Only started happening in the last few weeks.

I'm seeing this issue recently with sandbox account. can you please confirm below queries

1. can you please confirm whether this issue will happen for actual purchase ?
  2. if this happen, our application is in production if existing users getting this issue, what is the step to resolve ?
  3. development side do we need to do anything to resolve this issue ?

The same question! Is there any solution?

Hi, we started experiencing that issue last month and now it happens fairly often.
It has never happened before. (several years)

Code is: 21107 precisely.

Could SK engineers confirm it is an internal sandbox error and not a client issue?

Just to follow up on this: I had my app rejected because this error occurred for the App Review staff! I'm unable to reproduce it so I'm not sure how to proceed- Can anyone confirm the source of this error? Maybe I should enter a FBAssistant bug...