Changed from Enterprise to regular developer account and certs from old were revoked?!?!?!

We changed from Enterprise to a regular developer account and understood our existing apps in the wild signed under the Enterprise account would be fine. However as of this morning it seems those certificates were revoked and attempts to launch are informing users that the application will harm their computer. Can this be undone so they work and avoid thousands of people needing to get a new dmg and re-install??

Can this be undone so they work and avoid thousands of people needing to get a new dmg and re-install??

I don’t know. I recommend that you discuss this with the Apple Developer Programs Support folks, starting with Apple > Developer > Contact Us.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Thanks, we had already inquired when I posted this wondering if anyone else had run into this before and had any type of response from Apple on it (we have not so far). We have gone through and re-signed mostly everything, but still requires people to do a fresh dmg pull and install into Applications. We just didn't understand why if we are still a listed Apple Developer how the certs would get revoked without notice.

Changed from Enterprise to regular developer account and certs from old were revoked?!?!?!

Q