About "ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement" that comes when using Firebase Unity SDK

Questions

When I installed the Firebase DynamicLinks Unity SDK and uploaded it to TestFlight, I have received an email from AppleStoreConnect stating "ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement".

Q1. is there any chance that leaving this situation unresolved will lead to rejection or suspension of distribution at the time of AppStore release?

Q2. if anyone knows of a solution to this problem, please let me know.

Background

We are developing with Unity, a game development engine, outputting an Xcode project, and uploading it to TestFlight from Xcode.

We have enabled Push Notification in the Capabilities setting of AppID, but we do not use this feature in our app, and we do not use a certificate for Push Notification.

The same AppID setting did not send the same email until now, but when the Unity SDK for Firebase Dynamic Links was installed, the above email started to arrive.

We believe that it is difficult to solve the problem at present, because there is a report on the Github issue of the SDK provider that the same email is received even if the Capabilities of Push Notification is turned off. (https://github.com/firebase/firebase-unity-sdk/issues/375)

Thank you.

About "ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement" that comes when using Firebase Unity SDK

Q