StoreKit 2: Newly added subscription not being returned

Hi,

In App Store Connect, I have added a new subscription to an existing subscription group and it has been approved by the App Store.

The Problem:

In my development environment, the existing 6 products are returned, but the new 7th product is not being returned.

What I have checked:

• New subscription is Approved,
  • Product code is correct.
  • Simulator device is logged in as Sandbox Tester ID.
  • No errors from Product.products(for:).
  • Region is correct.
  • Waited 36 hrs for propagation
  • Paid apps agreement is current

Any more troubleshooting ideas?

Thanks in advance

• Hi,

Try: 1 - Restart your device 2 - Make sure the new subscription is in the same group as the others 3 - Try it on a real device

• Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions ..

Yes, restarted device, tried on a real device. New subs is in the same group (there is only one).

I will try to file a ticket at feedbackassistant.com

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Solved:

In my development debug Scheme, I had a leftover StoreKit Configuration in the Scheme Options. The fix was to set StoreKit Configuration to "None". The latent StoreKit config was masking the App Store Connect products.

Replies

Assuming your product is approved and the available date is < today, then it should be available. If you can file a ticket, teams can investigate. http://feedbackassistant.apple.com

Feel free to reply with the FB# you filed. Be sure to include the Product ID, your app ID and BID. and even better if you can show the product request and response.

Add a Comment

Hi App Store Commerce Engineer,

Thanks for responding. I have submitted an FB: FB12654744

New information ...

I made a text change to an existing subscription product.

This does show when running the released app, but does not show in the development sandbox app.

I tried clearing the app cache ("DerivedData"), restarted development machine, double-checked the bundle IDs.

It appears that the App Store price changes are not propagating to the sandbox environment.

Solved:

In my development debug Scheme, I had a leftover StoreKit Configuration in the Scheme Options. The fix was to set StoreKit Configuration to "None". The latent StoreKit config was masking the App Store Connect products.