Bridging header issue when building for visionOS SDK

When I build my iOS app for the visionOS simulator, it works fine, and it runs in the compatibility mode. When I try to build against the new visionOS SDK, I get build errors related to the bridging header:

SimpleList-Bridging-Header.h:5:9: error: 'MyFramework/MyFramework.h' file not found #import <MyFramework/MyFramework.h> ^ 1 error generated. <unknown>:0: error: failed to emit precompiled header '...DerivedData/CJ-bkylkdabwgxlstdympoknglfewum/Build/Intermediates.noindex/PrecompiledHeaders/SimpleList-Bridging-Header-swift_3HAL1I7NW16O7-clang_3RN0BYG6SZHIS.pch' for bridging header '.../SimpleList/Classes/SimpleList-Bridging-Header.h' 2 errors generated.

I don't know why it's not finding my framework for the visionOS SDK, while it works fine for the iOS SDK. The framework is included in the project itself (i.e. it's not an external dependency).

Any tips?

• Same issue with the dropbox SDK. No idea why?

Add a Comment

Replies

In my case, the issue turned out to be the fact that I enabled the VisionOS SDK for my main app target, but it was still set for iOS compatibility mode for all my frameworks. Changing the frameworks to also build for visionOS SDK fixed this issue for me.