`xcodebuild -downloadAllPlatforms` with Xcode 15 Beta downloaded other than `$HOME/Downloads` hangs forever

I'm using multiple versions of Xcodes in mac, and tried installing new Xcode Beta.

Installing Xcode itself was successful with shorter time taken, but the problem emerged when trying to install simulators with sudo Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -downloadAllPlatforms command.

If Xcode-beta.app is in $HOME/Downloads, simulator images are smoothly downloaded and installed.

If Xcode-beta.app is not in $HOME/Downloads, it hangs forever with Finding Content... message when sudo Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -downloadAllPlatforms command was executed.

Is this expected behavior for xcodebuild -downloadAllPlatforms of Xcode 15 Beta? Should I stop changing the download path other than $HOME/Downloads?

Replies

Never mind. I found what happened. Using sudo occurred xcodebuild -downloadAllPlatforms hang problem. Removing sudo from the command solved the problem.