How to delete an account if you want to be treated as logged in only if you have both created an account (SIGN WITH IN APPLE) and made in-app purchases.

In the app I am currently creating, I want to make the user logged in only after signing in with apple and making in-app purchases. In other words, if the user only creates an account and does not make in-app purchases, he/she is not logged in, and we do not want to display the "delete account" button. However, if the user leaves the app without making an in-app purchase, the account information will be kept on the server. I understand that after 6/30/2022, users must be able to delete their accounts. Can we use a batch process to periodically delete accounts that have not made in-app purchases and hit the API for token deletion to satisfy the app's review requirements? Also, would it be a problem if we mention in the terms of service, etc. that accounts that have not made in-app purchases are to be deleted periodically?

Replies

Hello @humiyatakahashi,

Please see the Offering account deletion in your app, and the included FAQs, which I believe answer your questions directly.

—Jason.