Smart banner for app clip doesn't show

Hi there. I have a problem with opening the app clip. I have connected associative domains. The app and the clip are published in the AppStore. A meta tag has been added to the web page indicating the app clip bundle.

But the smart banner doesn't show and there's no way to open the app clip. I’ve run diagnostic. It shows that the url path is too long and that the bundle id is wrong. But we use correct bundle id. Also other points not green, but as I wrote above we’ve completed all requirements.

Have you faced with same situations? What could be the problem? Please, any ideas will be useful.

Meta tag I use: <meta name="apple-itunes-app" content="app-id="my_app_id", app-clip-bundle-id="my_app_clip_bundle_id", app-clip-display=card">

ASSA file:

{ "appclips":{ "apps":["company_id.app_clip_bundle_id"] }, "applinks":{ "details": [ { "appIDs": ["company_id.app_bundle_id"], "components": [ { "#": "no_universal_links", "exclude": true, "comment": "Matches any URL whose fragment equals no_universal_links and instructs the system not to open it as a universal link" } ] } ] } }

Replies

Hi. Try removing the extra quotes from around your values.

Instead of

&lt;meta name="apple-itunes-app" content="app-id="my_app_id", app-clip-bundle-id="my_app_clip_bundle_id", app-clip-display=card">

try

&lt;meta name="apple-itunes-app" content="app-id=my_app_id, app-clip-bundle-id=my_app_clip_bundle_id, app-clip-display=card">

—Jason.