My app has a music mode. Is there a way to bypass all voice processing, even bypass the mic modes in control center while my app uses kAudioUnitSubType_VoiceProcessingIO?

If I set the kAUVoiceIOProperty_BypassVoiceProcessing parameter to true on the voice processing audio unit, it appears that the microphone mode setting in the Control Center still takes effect. For example, if the user has selected the voice isolation mode, the audio unit will still function in voice isolation mode. However, on the iPhone 14, the microphone mode is not displayed in the Control Center when kAUVoiceIOProperty_BypassVoiceProcessing is set to true, unlike on other iPhone models such as the iPhone 11 and iPhone 12. As a result, after setting kAUVoiceIOProperty_BypassVoiceProcessing to true, the voice processing unit will continue to use the last selected microphone mode for my app, and it cannot be changed on the iPhone 14.

I have the following questions about this:

1. Is it intended that microphone modes in the Control Center take precedence over the kAUVoiceIOProperty_BypassVoiceProcessing setting on the audio unit? My app has a music mode that captures music through mic. Is there a way to avoid all voice processing, even bypass the mic modes in control center?

2. Why is the microphone mode not displayed in the Control Center on the iPhone 14 Pro when kAUVoiceIOProperty_BypassVoiceProcessing is set to true on the voice processing audio unit, while other iPhone models display it?