Xcode 14.2 randomly removes Apple dev accounts if more than 1

For years i've managed multiple AppleID accounts through Xcode. Xcode->Settings->Accounts would list them as logged in.

Now with Xcode 14.2, i'll often go to sign a build or register a device and it'll tell me there's no account for the build. Looking in accounts it has removed all but 1.

This happens very often. I am constantly having to re-login to account. I haven't managed to figure out when or what causes them to be removed. Restarting Xcode or the Mac can still leave them logged in, but after a period they just get removed.

Anyone else experiencing this or have suggestions to fix it?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of dazboj Down vote post of dazboj
  • Experiencing the same. The pattern I've noticed is its signed out next day :)

Add a Comment

Replies

Yep. It's driving me nuts, because it removes the second user on my continuous build machines, and needs a manual login each time it happens. I haven't found a pattern to the removals. At this point I'm praying Xcode 14.3 resolves the problem -- it wasn't present in 14.1 as far as I recall.

• Since speaking with Apple through my bug report, I’ve found a pattern. It happens after my Bot Integration finishes. Im hoping that as I’ve had dialogue through my bug report that they’ll be able to fix it. I suggest you add a bug report yourself and reference mine: FB12001344

Add a Comment