Apple Watch crash logs not showing up in Organizer in Xcode

For the past several months, I have not been getting any crash logs for the Apple Watch (or any other extension, for that matter) in the Organizer in Xcode.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there some setting specific to extensions that I need to toggle to ensure crash reports get sent to Xcode? Like turning off bitcode or something like that?

Replies

You're saying that you have an old-style Watch app with a WatchKit App target and a WatchKit Extension target, and you're not seeing crash logs for it in the Xcode Organizer, but you had been prior to Xcode 14? If that's the case, please do file Feedback for the Xcode team. https://feedbackassistant.apple.com

• Yes, it is an old-style WatchKit app + WatchKit extension app, but I'm not sure when I stopped seeing crashes in Organizer - it may have stopped several Xcode versions ago, but I only just recently needed to look at my watch crash logs in more detail. When I click "show all versions" in Organizer, I'm able to get some watchOS crashes from older versions of the app showing up in Organizer - they're all for devices still running watchOS 6.3.

I filed this as FB11862196. Thank you.

• 👍🏻

Add a Comment