TestFlight : New build can't added to Internal Testing automatically

Somehow, I can't select it. When I go to the Internal Test Group, there is no (+)-Sign next to Builds. When I go to the external Test group, there is. And when I select the build and click on the (+)-Sign next to Groups, I can't select the internal test group.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of bvn137 Down vote post of bvn137
4.6k views
  • Same problem happened today

Add a Comment

Replies

I am seeing this also, no new builds are being added to any internal testing groups and I can't seem to add them manually?

Same issue, someone reslove it?

We're also having this issue, after yesterday App Store Connect update, it becomes unavailable

We're facing the same issue at the moment.

How to solve it? I had the same problem as you using Xcode 14

Samet issue, I encountered today.

Any solution to this? I am running into the same issue. Unable to add the Internal test group to a new build.

Same issue for us. Today, we cannot deploy the last version of our application on Testflight because our internal testers group hasn't been added to the list of Groups. And we are not able to add it manually. For your information, yesterday, we deployed a previous version of our application on TestFlight without issue.

I added this key in the Info.plist. It worked for me

<key>ITSAppUsesNonExemptEncryption</key>
<false/>
  • Thanh  @rrr5665, its worked for me too

• the app gets sent to testflight, but i cant install it now, pretty useless in the end.

Add a Comment

I have the same problem, tried to remove group, remove users, add them again, increase build version, nothing helped. Now I have a build, but can't add any internal group to it as well as the internal group has zero build in Build section.

We're also facing this issue - any official update would be great

Adding the key ITSAppUsesNonExemptEncryption works but then you get another problem, "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified.". This happened in the past here https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/701330?answerId=739050022#739050022.

Having the same problem. I tried uploading another build to trigger the process, but still the same.

My test groups finally got added automatically early this morning. Might have been almost 20 hours after submission :(

I am having the same issue. Uploaded yesterday and never got the notification. Testers are waiting to test this build...

Any word yet?

• I uploaded the build, but Tester didn't get any notification. did anybody have past experience with this? what happened to it? Your comments would be highly appreciated

Add a Comment