Crash on libc++abi.dylib

Hi, I got number of crashes related libc++abi.dylib.  From crash log I did not understand where the crash occurred. Also I could not reproduce it.  Crash log from the Firebase crashanalytics. I attached them here. 

Now I do not know what to do. It will be helpful if someone explain this crash. Thank you in advance.

You seem to be using two third-party crash reports (KarteCrashReporting and FIRCLSMachExceptionServer). That’s more than twice as bad as using one, and using one is bad enough [1].

As to what’s causing your crash, it’s hard to say. It seems likely that it’s caused by an unhandled language exception but your third-party crash reports don’t contain all the info required to confirm that.

I recommend that you disable your third-party crash reports and then post back once you have an Apple crash report.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

[1] For an explanation as to why I’m down on third-party crash reports, see Implementing Your Own Crash Reporter.

Thank you for your detail reply. I discussed your recommendation about disable third party crash reports with my team. They are thinking about it. We are also thinking about MetricKit.

By the way, I found one Apple crash report related to this. I attached it here. Please look when you have time.

Log: Unhandled error (NSCocoaErrorDomain, 256) occurred during faulting and was thrown: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=256 "無法打開檔案「Objects.sqlite」。" UserInfo={NSFilePath=/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/xxxxxxxxxxxx/Library/Caches/com.***.xxxxxx.GMSCacheStorage/GMSCacheStorage-Objects/Objects.sqlite, NSSQLiteErrorDomain=14}

me too,look like Google Map SDK or Firebase SDK .

Crash on libc++abi.dylib

Q