VPN Client Not Working With MacOS 13

Hi There,

Is there any specific update w.r.t VPN/Network Extension? My macOS VPN client was working fine before updating to macOS 13, Ventura. Now the connection is being established, trying to debug it, need help.

Thanks!

I’m not aware of any systematic problem with VPN clients on macOS 13. You’ll have to debug this like you would any other problem with your product. If you uncover specific issues, post the details here and I’ll be happy to comment on that.

Oh, and did you test your VPN client during the macOS 13 beta cycle? If so, was the problem present in the first beta? Or did it show up in a specific beta?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Now it is working on my device (the device on which I developed it) but does not work on any other device. I have added the Provisioning UDID of the devices on which I want to test it to my developer account, the application launches on those devices but connection functionality does not work. Is there something else related to Network Extension that should be taken care of?

Is there something else related to Network Extension that should be taken care of?

Again, I’m not aware of any systematic issue here.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

VPN Client Not Working With MacOS 13

Q