How to stop macOS 13 beta updates?

I installed macOS 13 beta months ago because I needed it to do development work, and I got all the beta updates fine. Now that Mac OS 13.0 is out, how do I stop beta updates? I have never been enrolled in the public beta program and I don't see a beta profile installed. My MacBook Pro is telling me that it is going to install macOS 13.1 beta which I don't want it to do. My MacBook Pro is running macOS 13.0 (22A380). Thanks.

Accepted Reply

https://beta.apple.com/sp/en/betaprogram/unenroll#

• No, as I wrote in my post I have never enrolled in the public beta program. I had already check this just in case it got set somehow but that option is not there. I installed the beta through the developer program and I cannot find out how to stop beta updates.

• I had looked at this 3 times before. I tried again and this time in the settings there was small print that said something like this Mac is part of the developer program and there was a learn more link. Clicking on that link brought up an alert asking if I wanted to restore to the original settings. I clicked on yes/restore and that fixed my problem. I was sure that wasn't there before the other 3 times I looked at this but maybe somehow I missed it. Thanks for helping me to look at it again.

Add a Comment

Replies

https://beta.apple.com/sp/en/betaprogram/unenroll#

• No, as I wrote in my post I have never enrolled in the public beta program. I had already check this just in case it got set somehow but that option is not there. I installed the beta through the developer program and I cannot find out how to stop beta updates.

• I had looked at this 3 times before. I tried again and this time in the settings there was small print that said something like this Mac is part of the developer program and there was a learn more link. Clicking on that link brought up an alert asking if I wanted to restore to the original settings. I clicked on yes/restore and that fixed my problem. I was sure that wasn't there before the other 3 times I looked at this but maybe somehow I missed it. Thanks for helping me to look at it again.

Add a Comment