Sandbox subscription

In the sandbox environment, the price information obtained is the latest price, but the price before the adjustment is displayed when the subscription pop-up window is displayed. Does anyone know how to deal with this problem?

Accepted Reply

Hey bro, I have the issue as same as you, how is your problem now? Is it solved?

• The problem has not been solved, I think it is the problem of data synchronization on the Apple server

Add a Comment

Replies

Hey bro, I have the issue as same as you, how is your problem now? Is it solved?

• The problem has not been solved, I think it is the problem of data synchronization on the Apple server

Add a Comment

This problem has not been solved yet, I think it is because the Apple server data is not synchronized

I see, have you directly upgraded new version to App Store?

Yes, but it was rejected. I've been trying to contact them recently to see this issue.

Oh my gosh, why? because the price is different with the App Store version?

Please file a bug report using the Feedback assistant with regards to this issue.

• Does it work? Because I had submitted the all information to the Feedback assistant, but I don't get any reply until now.

Add a Comment

I gave feedback, and your advisor asked me to refer the issue to TSI, but no response for almost two days.

Add a Comment

What is your Feedback number?

• Hi, my feedback ID: FB11781556, can you help us to solved our problem?

• FB11871226, help please

Add a Comment

Feedback ID:FB11769790

Hey bro, have you solved this issue?