Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness We continue to see the same bug in your app. Specifically, an activity indicator kept spinning indefinitely when we attempted to login with the demo credentials provided. Please review the details below

My app is developed with flutter and firebase Auth My app has been uploaded 10 times before and the reviewers reject it because of this reason Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

We continue to see the same bug in your app. Specifically, an activity indicator kept spinning indefinitely when we attempted to login with the demo credentials provided. Please review the details below and complete the next steps.

Review device details:

Device type: iPhone OS version ios 16.0I think this is because it does not send a request to Firebase to request a verification code (OTP)

T

his is my code

body: controller.isSendingCode
                ? Column(
                    mainAxisAlignment: MainAxisAlignment.center,
                    crossAxisAlignment: CrossAxisAlignment.center,
                    children: const [
                      CustomLoader(),
                      SizedBox(height: 50),
                      Center(
                        child: Text(
                          'يتم الان إرسال رمز التحقق',
                          style: TextStyle(fontSize: 25),
                        ),
                      ),
                    ],
                  )
code-block

any one can help me ?

Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness We continue to see the same bug in your app. Specifically, an activity indicator kept spinning indefinitely when we attempted to login with the demo credentials provided. Please review the details below

Q