XCode 14 compile errors immediately disappear or do not appear at all

I'm unable to use XCode 14 to develop my app because as soon as a compiler error is shown, it is immediately withdrawn from the Issue Navigator pane. This makes it impossible to see what is wrong. The errors are also immediately withdrawn from the editor.

This video shows 3 attempts to compile the project: after the first attempt no error shows, after the second attempt the error shows for a moment then is automatically removed (no mouse or keypress from me), after the third attempt same.

https://youtu.be/bmK_k6oLYpQ

I have tried rebooting, and deleting ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData, to no effect.

Made clean (shift-cmd-k) and than it worked again.

In my case it happens only when running on Rosetta simulator

Thank you so much.. It helps in XCode 14.3

Disable Show live issues solved from me on Xcode 14.2, but I forgot where I found this solution. It seems like a bug with Show live issues in Xcode.

Deleting DerivedData worked for me. Then I could leave Show Live Issues on

This started happening for me in Xcode 14.3 everything was fine in 14.2. I was hoping it would be resolved in 14.3.1 but alas it is still reproducing. So frustrating, this is really impacting my productivity.

Still present in 14.3.1 Very disturbing and slows up development. Turn off 'live issues' in settings, but you have to build everything to see errors.

Issue occurs in Xcode Version 14.3.1 (14E300c) and is super annoying. Disabling "Live issues" does indeed provide a workaround but not a very nice one... This topic has been open for months... C'mon Apple

Deleting all folders inside DerivedData cleared the issue (Xcode 14.3.1)

Deleting DerivedData did NOT clear the issue for me, still persisting after that (Xcode 14.3.1). Only switching off Live issues helps. I also experience old errors being still shown even though the project builds successfully, and those errors don't clear anymore. Both these issue slow down development a lot, as I can't trust the error report anymore.

I'm facing the same issue even on Xcode 15 beta. It is not yet solved.

What an incredible bug! On Xcode 14.3.1 and, yes, encountering this error where I build, get to see my compile errors for a second or two, then have them helpfully disappear.

Clearing Derived Data did not fix the issue for me.

This is a very weird Xcode behaviour. After investing several hours of finding what might be causing the Problem, I've noticed that having a custom Configuration name other than "Debug" led to this bug. Make sure that you have a "Debug" configuration and let me know if this would fix it.

In my case I found an easy solution:

Xcode > Settings... > General:

Deactivate: Show live issues

All error appeared which before were gone.

Xcode 14.3.1: Xcode > Settings > General

Uncheck "Show live issues", problem will be solved.

XCode 14 compile errors immediately disappear or do not appear at all

Q