Issues with programmatic TabView in watchOS 9+?

Anyone else have luck with getting programmatic tab navigation to work with the later builds of watchOS 9 / 9.1? When I change tabSelection within the views it doesn't seem to snap to the correct tab in accordance with the value of tabSelection at the given time.

This used to work flawlessly in watchOS 8 and most of the watchOS 9 beta builds until close to release. Is this broken? Did they change the way you implement it?

TabView(selection: $tabSelection){
            View(tabSelection: $tabSelection).tag(1)
            View2(tabSelection: $tabSelection).tag(2)
     }

Accepted Reply

This should be working in 9.1 Seed 1. If you’re still having issues, please file Feedback so we can take a look! Thank you!

• Thanks for following up so quickly! I am still having issues with the above setup. I'm changing the value of tabSelection in one of the views in conjunction with a button press. Feedback is submitted! Take care!

Add a Comment

Replies

This should be working in 9.1 Seed 1. If you’re still having issues, please file Feedback so we can take a look! Thank you!

• Thanks for following up so quickly! I am still having issues with the above setup. I'm changing the value of tabSelection in one of the views in conjunction with a button press. Feedback is submitted! Take care!

Add a Comment