iOS16 autofill causes crash while click "key button"(over keyboard)

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: 'Application tried to present modally a view controller <_SFAppAutoFillPasswordViewController: 0x106e22ee0> that is already being presented by <UIKeyboardHiddenViewController_Autofill: 0x106e25a10>.' IOS16(not sure other OS version could reproduce this or not) click on textfield, then keyboard shows(with a key button above), click key button, it crashes randomly.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of LE2022 Down vote post of LE2022
13k views
  • I got same problem! do you have a solution?

Add a Comment

Replies

We are also having the same problem with our app. maybe disabling the autofill might temporarily solve it, but that will be inconvenient. Any solution yet?

Hi all, can't reproduce it on iOS 16.2, seems like Apple has fixed it, I have verified many app like roku, LinkedIn and other apple apps like Connect

I'm still seeing this error in our Firebase logs, also for iOS 16.2.0 users.

Any update on this? We are still experiencing the issue on multiple of our Apps, also on iOS 16.2.

We are having the same issue - its definitely related to autofill and locking the app to either portrait or landscape.

same problem and crashes are solved in 16.2.0, got only one crash in firebase after 16.2, but no solutions, I can't find a way to restrict QuickType bar for even for current version of app, its ok only with pad keyboard, but I need to pass email and password, Is some one find solution to disable this bar or elements, or key from this "helpfull" bar?

Same issue with our App which is locked to landscape. When the rotation lock is on and when using the password manager to autofill the data the App crashes.

Same thing in our apps witch is locked to portrait in iOS16.2 (20C65)

Same issue for our app too!

I think this reply could resolve the bug. https://github.com/hackiftekhar/IQKeyboardManager/issues/1932?from_wecom=1#issuecomment-1365668787

• Hi guys, it works.I have tested this on our new version. This issue disappeared.

• Hi, does the reply work? Same issue for my app.

Add a Comment

same issue, any progress ?

Do you have a solution?

I've got this same issue; bumping the thread

iPhone SE (3rd Gen), iOS 16.1.1

Application tried to present modally a view controller <_SFAppAutoFillPasswordViewController: 0x10660f0e0> that is already being presented by <UIKeyboardHiddenViewController_Autofill: 0x131405580>.
-[UIViewController _presentViewController:withAnimationController:completion:]