Appstore Screenshot upload error

While uploading screenshots for difrrent screen size in apple devloper site. Facing problem . After logn time waiting still not uploading. please check attached ss

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of imarindam Down vote post of imarindam

Replies

Upload was interrupted (but hard to say why with the information provided).

Try to restart and load screenshots one by one.

• I am having the same issues. I am trying to upload new screenshots and the upload never finishes and no error message is provided. I have restarted and have tried to upload one by one and I get the same issue

Add a Comment

Same issues as reported above > regardless of the number of screenshots that I try to upload nothing happens, the upload doesn't finish. It's been like this for more than 15 minutes.

Are you still having those issues? Please let me know if you have managed to overcome them - I am still experiencing the same since yesterday. Thanks!

Add a Comment

I have the same problem. Did you find a fix for this?

Same problem. Any fixes?

Facing exactly the same issue. Impossible to upload any screenshot, upload is never ending. I have tried all types of files, screenshots from Chrome, from iPad, .png, .jpg, etc... Is it just impossible to upload a screenshot.

This is really annoying. Does anyone has found a solution??

Here is the solution — https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73313352/app-store-screenshots-screenshot-uploads-in-progress-error-appscreenshotse

I’ve successfully uploaded screenshots.