Will the final release of XCode 14 support macOS Monterey?

Hi there, do you happen to know if XCode 14 will support macOS 12 Monterey? I can see that its beta release still works with macOS Monterey but what about the final version? I noticed that current release of XCode 13 does not support the previous macOS 11 Big Sur. They dropped support with the update 13.3. Does someone know if it will be the same for XCode 14? Will they initially maintain support for Monterey and then drop support at some point in time?

Accepted Reply

Yes they will, usually by early the next year in the .3 - . 4 release they will drop support for Monterrey, been pretty standard in the past years

Replies

Will they initially maintain support for Monterey and then drop support at some point in time?

I do guess so. It would be surprising to drop immediately the support for Xcode 14 when few users have upgraded to Ventura. What they usually request is a recent version of the OS (such as 12.5).

Yes they will, usually by early the next year in the .3 - . 4 release they will drop support for Monterrey, been pretty standard in the past years

I was hoping that they would support Monterey forever. Ahahah. Guess I need to upgrade my mac. -__-'