Sandbox receipts do not list the In-App purchase

Hello everyone,

I have a free Mac Store app with one In-App purchase for advanced features (non-consumable). I am testing receipt validation under Sandbox, and the initial receipt (for the free app running standalone and not under Xcode) downloads and validates as expected.

When I make the In-App purchase the App Store interface comes up as expected, the SKPaymentQueue callbacks are called as expected but the receipt on disk does not change. The same thing, no change in the _MASReceipt file, happens when I call restoreCompletedTransactions, or I send a SKReceiptRefreshRequest. If I try to buy the In-App product Sandbox lists the product as already bought.

My understanding is that I should get a In-App purchase record (attribute type 17) for every product bought (1 in this case) but this does not happen.

All these on a Intel MacBookPro 2019, macOS 12.5, Xcode 13.4.1.

Any ideas what am I doing wrong or where I should look for culprits?

Thanks.

Replies

It is expected the app receipt is updated on device after a purchase or restore. New transactions would appear in the in_app object. Please provide more detail in a ticket and our production support teams can investigate. http://feedbackassistant.apple.com

Please include your app name and ID, the IAP name and ID, App Store Apple ID, the purchase time stamp, app receipt from the device and a sysdiagnose if you can reproduce. Once created, note that FB# in this post.

Ticket created: FB11102037