Which Xcode files can I delete on macOS Monterey?

Which build caches and unused SDKs can I delete to free up storage on my Mac Pro with the latest macOS Monterey that I just updated? The all fall under the heading "Xcode Project Build Files". I see some that are considered "Xcode Project Build Files" and some "iOS Device Support" and some that are considered "BridgeOS Device Support". They all have the Xcode icon. I explain in detail below how I get to this screen. Basically it's in the System Information app. I'm not sure what is safe to delete.

I have to free up space to update my Xcode on my Mac Pro. When I look at the screen that shows when I got to the Apple Logo on the very top left-hand corner of the menu, then go to About this Mac, then the Storage Tab and then click on the button that says "Manage...", then click on the button that says "Review Files"... When I click on "Developer" on the left tab, I see some rather large files. At the top it says, "Remove project build caches and unused SDKs to free storage space."

I’m also interested in thinning the space demands on my MacBook Pro running macOS Ventura. Most of the important build requirements for current projects are saved, or at least explicitly inventoried, in their remote repos anyway. But is there is a good way to know which packages can be pruned to free up space on the hard disk?

Which Xcode files can I delete on macOS Monterey?

Q