Is it possible to disable Widget Accenting on the Lock Screen?

I'd like an Image subview of a lock screen widget to render as itself, and not with the multiply-like effect it gets today.

I've tried .widgetAccentable(true) and .widgetAccentable(false), but none have the appearance I'm looking for.

Is there maybe a new modifier that lets me "force" the rendering mode? Hoping there is and it's just not jumping out at me.

Thanks for your help.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of J0hn Down vote post of J0hn
1.6k views

Replies

I'm also experiencing this issue. In my product's case I rely on the green/red colour to express price changes of crypto assets and unfortunately the .widgetAccentable modifier is not doing anything when using either the accented or vibrant rendering modes. I would love to be able to disable/ opt out of rendering modes for individual components in my widgets.

I am also experiencing this. I find that it especially is a problem on the accessories/widgets for watch. I am showing an image inside a ProgressView and sometimes with a circular background color. When the user has a color selected on the watch face, it then forces the accessory/widget to be filled out with the selected color. Making the image unusable when the user has the said circular background color.