Will Lock Screen Widgets be Configurable?

Will there be a user interface to configure lock screen widgets like home screen widgets? This seems to be implied as possible based on the stock apps, such as the Clock app lock screen widget saying "Add a clock for a city to check the time at that location." I could not figure out how to bring up the configuration GUI: long press various places has no effect.

I have the same question

I also do have the same question. When Standard Widgets are configurable, it seems really weird to provide a mechanism in the app to configure just Lock Screen Widgets. I have tried all kind of long presses everywhere, but no luck so far.

If you've not figured this out yet, you just have to tap the Lock Screen widget when you're editing it. So:

• Add Lock Screen widget from the Add Widgets panel.
  • Tap the new widget you just added.

You should see the standard panel for your widget, letting you choose something else from your dynamic intents.

Thank you very much. Indeed I had not figured it out yet. I had tried a number of combinations, including this one, but most of them with long press. It is strange you edit other widgets with long press and lock screen widgets with a single tap...

Yes the UI is terrible. I have a Feedback to allow long press on widget to edit. Crazy it is not supported. I am making a video for my users because I find it so non-intuitive. I encourage everyone to file a FB requesting long press to initiate edit support.

My original question was when the intent system was going to be supported on lock screen widgets. It took many betas for it to be added.

Will Lock Screen Widgets be Configurable?

Q