Error Finding App Store Connect Credentials

Receiving this error when trying to upload the app to Testflight. I've been able to successfully upload a few days ago, but it just started happening.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of sreenathtv Down vote post of sreenathtv
22k views
  • Same here. Guess the service issue from apple.

• Open Xcode | Settings | Accounts and make sure your session isn't expired. Fixed it for me - Xcode 14

Add a Comment

Replies

any solution?

Same here... Please help... 🥺

I had the same issue and have retrying many times. However restarting my mac got me pass this issue.

• Thank you! Rebooting worked for me, too.

• Thank you! Rebooting works!

• Not worked for me

Seeing this right now. Anyone else?

Same problem here

Rebooting worked for me.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of 3no Down vote reply of 3no

I have the same issue. To fix that I've just downloaded build to TestFlight using Transporter app

Same problem....how to fix it?

• Select **Xcode > Preferences ** and then go to the Accounts tab. Enter credentials there. I hope it will help)

Add a Comment

Select **Xcode > Preferences ** and then go to the Accounts tab. Enter credentials there. I hope it will help)

• Same problem happened for me after a password reset. This is what fixed it. However, I did have a weird error with distribution immediately after and for that I restarted Xcode.

• This worked for me! My credentials were expired

• Worked for me. Thanks!

Add a Comment

dddddd3344 solution worked. I had to change to my paid account version.

It's not work restarting the computer. In Xcode you need to go to Settings, once there you must go to Account where you must enter your new password.

I get that same error if I try to add a user to testFlight from Xcode, but instead I have been able to do it on the web via https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/

Quit and reopen XCode worked for me. No need to restart the laptop.

Restarting Xcode worked for me as well

• relogin appleID in xcode and Restarting Xcode works for me

Add a Comment

Facing the same issue "Error Finding App Store Connect Credentials"

Rebooting Xcode and/or the device, sign in/out from Xcode, transporter... Nothing is working. All the certificates are Ok.

Read somewhere that the issue solved by itself, so this is something on Apple side ? System status are green.