Subscriptions

Let me please ask a question on how subscriptions work for App Store. I offer a few subscriptions, say A, B, and C, in a group. On Day 1, I provide 3 months of free trial. After 15 days, I change it to 1 month of free trial. On Day 1, a user purchases Subscription A, accordingly with 3 months of free trial. After 30 days, the user upgrades to Subscription B. In this scenario, would the user maintain 3 months of free trial from Day 1, or would the user have 1 month of free trial from Day 30?

Replies

Per App Store Connect Help, there is the following

Q. What is the difference between introductory offer limits and customer eligibility limits?

A. App Store Connect allows you to set an introductory offer for each subscription product in App Store Connect. You can have multiple offers in each subscription group. New and returning customers are only eligible to use one introductory offer per subscription group. For example, if a customer uses a free trial and then upgrades to a subscription product in the same group that also has a free trial, they are not eligible for the second offer.

rich kubota developer technical support CoreOS/Hardware/MFI