Issue with the Sign in with apple - Revoke Access Token

I am working on to revoke the apple access token on deletion of user account. I hit the api, attaching a photo of the postman response

Even though I got the success response - 200, but the access token is still not revoke, Able to see the apps linked with Apple ID.

Please help me out to fix that issue

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Himani18 Down vote post of Himani18
1.7k views
  • @Himani18 did you find a solution for this issue, I'm facing the same exact issue.

Add a Comment

Replies

Hi Guys i had met this issue also can anyone help me or found solution for this?

I have exactly the same doubts... hope someone answers quickly :)

Hi mate did you find any solution for this issue because i can't solve it also @Himani18

Finally, we could call revoke token api (appleid.apple.com/auth/revoke) successfully, and the apple id binding information is deleted under Apps Using Apple ID of Settings. The root cause is that the invalid token is used in my case. For details, please refer to this SO. And some details on this About Account deletion when users use the Sign in with Apple - https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/706792?answerId=717873022#717873022

• In my case, even if I call it normally, I still have the problem of not being able to receive emails upon re-logging in once in 5 to 10 times because the app is not removed from the list associated with my Apple ID.

Add a Comment