Branch I pushed didn't trigger Xcode cloud

I pushed a branch a little while ago and Xcode cloud did not seem to recognize there was a new branch. I verified that the branch shows up in Github. I also verified that Xcode thinks it is a local only branch. When I edit the workflow, the name of this branch does not appear, but other branches do appear. It seems like somehow Xcode cloud did not get the correct hook called for it to know that something has changed such that it needs to go look for the new branch on Github.

I tried doing a commit --amend and force pushing to try to trigger another build. I tried creating a pull request in github which Xcode Cloud doesn't appear to see whether invoked from the client or through App Store Connect.

Another thing to note is that I updated the version number on this set of changes from 1.0 to 1.0.1. Could that cause it to fail?

Accepted Reply

Eventually three builds happened which is the number I triggered using git push. I just needed to be more patient.

Replies

Eventually three builds happened which is the number I triggered using git push. I just needed to be more patient.