Error Fetching App Record : App record request failed with error: "Unexpected Status Code"

Still can't publish apps. Differents errors like : App record request failed with error: "Unexpected Status Code".

What issues ?

Thanks

• Had this issue on 11-MAY-2022 while uploading from Xcode but it seemed to fix itself later in the day. However today when I visit App Store Connect I'm being told that there's an error and I haven't posted any apps yet [to any of my Teams!]

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Same for me. I got various errors / slowdowns during the last hour... happy to see someone else having the same problems.

We should probably just wait.

Replies

Same here.

I have this issue as well, no idea why it has stopped working

Are we all seeing "Credentialed provider request failed with error: "Unexpected Status Code"" ?

same here right now..

I am having the same problem, yesterday I uploaded the build on TestFlight successfully but right now when I trying to upload a build it give me same error message .

Same thing happened to me yesterday, found this discussion thread, closed and restarted Xcode, and no more error. Not sure if it was the time passing or the restart, but back up and running, and I'm happy.