Error Fetching App Record : App record request failed with error: "Unexpected Status Code"

Still can't publish apps. Differents errors like : App record request failed with error: "Unexpected Status Code".

What issues ?

Thanks

• Had this issue on 11-MAY-2022 while uploading from Xcode but it seemed to fix itself later in the day. However today when I visit App Store Connect I'm being told that there's an error and I haven't posted any apps yet [to any of my Teams!]

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Same for me. I got various errors / slowdowns during the last hour... happy to see someone else having the same problems.

We should probably just wait.

Replies

Same for me. I got various errors / slowdowns during the last hour... happy to see someone else having the same problems.

We should probably just wait.

That's right, same. But we've been standing about here for nearly an hour. 

Here we go again..... There's a workaround: Instead of uploading, choose 'Export'. Then use Apple's Transporter to upload.

Also getting the same issue. Tried a few times using after restarting Xcode but no luck

I can build and submit but cannot do anything within app store connect, keep seeing Sorry, something went wrong. Try your request again. If the problem continues contact us

Resolved!!

It works only 5 minutes and then crash again..

Add a Comment

Try restarting XCode.

I know, it sounds like something straight out of "The IT crowd" (Have you tried turning it off and on again??!), but it worked for me. Not only for this error, but other XCode-related errors as well.

Hi

I have the same problem with a Flutter project If you also use flutter - try updating the flutter SDK to a new stable version (in my case 3.0.0) After that my project was built correctly and successfully uploaded to the store

For me it worked - at least this morning - when I disabled the upload of debug symbols. Had the same error some months back when distributing universal apps (ARM & Intel), but it "disappeared" after some time. Back again...

Same issue

Same issue for me. what it worked after export build once. Hope it will for you too.

Happening again

I hav the same problem, yesterday it was working, but not today

I am having this exact issue right now!