How to resubmit an In-App Purchase for review

Hi all,

I submitted an IAP for review and it was rejected. The message said they want a new binary to test against. I have uploaded a new binary.

There's a yellow banner on the IAP page which says "Fix the marked items and submit it again." There are no marked items and there is no button to resubmit it.

I have submitted two cases with Apple about this. The first response was information about how to resubmit an app for re-review, not an IAP. The second case asked me for things like steps to reproduce and was browser version I'm using. I'm hoping someone on the forums can be more helpful.

How do I resubmit an IAP for review?

Thanks,

Russ

Accepted Reply

In case anyone else runs into this - I updated the Display Name of my IAP to something else, hit save, and then changed the Display Name back to what was there originally. Now the IAP is back in review. Sure seems like a "resubmit" button would be a lot more intuitive.

Replies

In case anyone else runs into this - I updated the Display Name of my IAP to something else, hit save, and then changed the Display Name back to what was there originally. Now the IAP is back in review. Sure seems like a "resubmit" button would be a lot more intuitive.