XCode incompatible with iphone 15.4.1

Hello all, I am running Xcode 13.2.1 and using iPhone 15.4.1 version. it seem incompatible with my phone update. is there way to solve this issue?

Install newer Xcode.

you need Xcode 13.3.1

Yes, i download the new Xcode 13.3.1 but my macOs BigSur is 11.6.5 doesn't let me install newer Xcode.

From the Xcode 13.3.1 Release Notes:

Xcode 13.3.1 includes SDKs for iOS 15.4...
...requires a Mac running macOS Monterey 12 or later.

So:

• If you want to support iOS 15.4
  • You need Xcode 13.3.1
  • Which needs macOS Monterey

Wait you saying i gotta need to buy a new Mac for this?

Wait you saying i gotta need to buy a new Mac for this?

No, I'm just explaining the software requirements, to develop for iOS 15.4.

You have not said what Mac you have....

• If it supports Monterey, then you are fine.
  • If not, then you have a decision to make.

Hi, I have MacOs Late 2014 Retina 5k. I checked but Apps store won't allow me to install new Monterey. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212551 is there a way to down grade iPhone version?

is there a way to down grade iPhone version

Downgrading from 15.4.1 is not supported.

Kirk McElhearn talks about Installing macOS Monterey on a 15-Year Old Mac...
I don't know how realistic this is, but it might be worth a look?

https://kirkville.com/intego-mac-podcast-episode-236-install-macos-monterey-on-a-15-year-old-mac/

You can download the newer Xcode in parallel and add a symlink to the required device support. This should allow you to build for your device.

/Applications/Xcode_13.2.1.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/DeviceSupport/ /Applications/Xcode_13.3.1.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/DeviceSupport/15.4

Try downloading the ios support 15.4.1 file from here: https://github.com/filsv/iOSDeviceSupport Then unzip and paste it to /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/DeviceSupport/

macOS Big Sur 11.6.7 20G630 released in June 9, 2022 is incompatible with iOS 15.5 released May 16, 2022. Apple platform for developer is nightmare it is worst platform all over the world. I hate this. Apple is not able to support compatibility between own softwares for more then several weeks.

I'm having the same problem. I have MacOS Big Sur 11.6.7 on a MacBook pro Retina late 2013 and have Xcode 13.2.1 installed and can't side load to my device anymore iPhone 7 with iOS 15.5. This is making my development and testing a real problem as my device and MacBook are both serving me well and I am reluctant to upgrade just to have the ability to side load. Come on Apple keep up the compatibility so we can continue to develop apps for the App Store.

I am using TestFlight to test on devices until I pony up for a new Mac. It is far from ideal but it works. No debugging - but you can confirm that things work or not.

I add the same problem once, I had to buy a new mac book pro at 2000€, Apple behaves like a POS, they dont care about developers.

XCode incompatible with iphone 15.4.1

Q