Performing SPI Check

My new Mac Air M1 2020, when is pushing a new version to Apple Connect, it stays 3 minutes saying "Performing SPI Check". I never saw this message before and it's deterministic on this mac. Xcode updated to the last version.

What should I do?

in case you don't believe me :)

I'm having the same issue on my M1 Pro 2020, it just stays on that level "Performing SPI Check" without progressing. Please help, am using Monterey OS and latest Xcode

macbook m1 pro 16 inch. same problem. how to solve?

It later went through, it just took some hours. Thanks

I have the same problem on MacBook Air M1 and latest version of the Xcode.

@Ebenezy it tooks some minutes EVERY TIME here, is not your case?

Same problem. Xcode Version 13.3 (13E113). MacBook Pro (16, 2021). Monterey 12.2 (21D49).

Same here, so annoying!

Xcode 13.3 (13E113). MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021, M1 Pro, 16GB). Monterey 12.2.1

This is crazy! Apple is so not friendly to developers... Not even an explanation of what is going on

I have met the same issue, it hangs there for almost an hour, but I cancel it and try it again, and it works finally. So if you meet this problem, I think you can try to cancel it and try several times, good luck bro.

Me too. At last, I change to use the transporter to upload my app.

same problem.I restart mac to resolve the problem

I have the same issue. It took 30 minutes to continue. I restarted my Macbook. Closed Xcode but nothing helps. Anyone here who solved this?

If anyone still has issues with this, what helped me is to turn the wifi on and off, or just switch to another access point if you have that option.

The upload immediately went from SPI check to the next step

I think this is related to your internet connection. What helped for me was to temporarily disable the company VPN.

So one of these might help:

• turn your WiFi off/on (or pull the cable)
  • turn your VPN off
  • switch your DNS to Cloudflare (1.1.1.1) or Google (8.8.8.8)

seems fixed with the last XCode update. Thanks Apple!

Performing SPI Check

Q