Lite version of app to be published with reference to main app in the App Store page

My app is published on the AppStore. It is full featured, but now I am going to publish a simplified version that is sort of a lite version of the app.

The two apps are related, the full version being able to create content and a special kind of file to be exported, that the lite version can import.

The complete version has authoring features and is free at present time but it is going to be paid.

The lite version is free, and it is intended for being able to provide a service to customers or other people who do not have to buy the full version.

The name of the two apps are sort of

myapp

myapp lite

The app icons have some recognizable graphics in common.

My question is about the promotional text and the description.

I would like to know if

• it is possible to make explicit reference to the main app in the promotional text and in the description
  • It is possible to include also a suitable description of the main app in the description

Thanks in advance

it is possible to make explicit reference to the main app in the promotional text and in the description

As long as main app is sold on AppStore, I cannot see any reason against.

It is possible to include also a suitable description of the main app in the description

I would not do it but let user look at it in the AppStore. In fact it will be listed in "Same developer other apps", so no real value here.

I would also advise you to write a Comment to reviewer (useful information for App review, for both main and lite versions) explaining that the 2 versions are quite different (list some differences). To avoid any risk of being considered as spam.

Lite version of app to be published with reference to main app in the App Store page

Q