EAAccessory - bluetooth connectivity issues after updating to iOS15.1?

I am unable to connect to bluetooth after updating my iOS to 15.1.

I can able to list all the available bluetooth devices, but when selected I got this error: "Error Domain=EABluetoothAccessoryPickerErrorDomain Code=1 "(null)""

[[EAAccessoryManager sharedAccessoryManager] showBluetoothAccessoryPickerWithNameFilter:nil completion:^(NSError *error) {
    if (error) {
        NSLog(@"error :%@", error);
    } else {
       // Do something
    }
}];

Please let me know, if anyone has some thoughts.

Note: This is an urgent issue for us because our apps depend on our bluetooth device, that our customers have paid for. Right now any customers that have updated to iOS15.1 cant use use our apps or the hardware that have purchased.

I am checking with the beta versions, this issue still exists in iOS 15.2(19C5026i).

I'm getting this issue too

We need a workaround to downgrade iOS until this issue is fixed - it was working in iOS 15.0.2 but has been broken in 15.1. This is an urgent issue for me too.

+1

I see this and similar issues for all Mfi GPS devices we support. For one device (Dual XGPS), I see EAAccessory connection making succeeding, but there is no data streamed afterwards.

Harry, I opened a ticket with Racelogic since my VBOX Sport stopped connecting after 15.1. They just got back to me stating that it now connects fine when using the public beta of iOS 15.2.

EAAccessory - bluetooth connectivity issues after updating to iOS15.1?

Q